Here I will brief how to make a simple app ..
- You can prefer to start by getting some code and studying that, instead starting from scratch. You can get an sample app from here.
- You will also need Firefox OS simulator, which is nothing but just an add-on to your firefox browser (get it from here).
- Now open your Firefox browser > Goto Tools > Web Developer > Firefox OS Simulator..
- Click on “Add directory” and browse you directory containing the App and click OK.
- Now you can see you App in the list of installed apps on your Simulator. You have successfully finished your first app 🙂
Kindly be in touch by visiting the blog again, I will put more posts regarding advanced development on Firefox OS.
Your feedback / queries are most welcome as comments below .. 🙂